Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Dissent. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Treeoflife Balance Druid, Application
Cyntro
Posted: Mar 6 2016, 04:21 AM

Group: Prospect
Member No.: 113

Player Information
01. Age: 18
02. Location: CA

Character Information
03. Name: Treeoflife
04. Class & Spec: Druid, Balance
05. Race: Night Elf
06. Armory Link (please link advanced profile): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggr...oflife/advanced
07. What is your /played: 25 days, 23 hours, 51 minutes
08. What are your professions and why did you select them: Herbalism/Incription, I have multiple max levels with max level professions and this is just going with what I don't already have.
09. Do you have any off-spec gear or alts you are comfortable playing: I am comfortable playing any Druid spec needed, but I have no healing gear and my current off spec is Guardian. I also have a Holy Paladin[720Ilvl] I am comfortable playing.

Raiding Information
10. Previous guild/server/raiding history (summary of time spent and raiding experience with each guild, both past and current):
In Wrath I pugged on US-Alterac Mountains. ICC:8/12 N 10man
In Cata I raided with a guild that I cannot remember the name of on US-Alterac Mountains. Cleared N 10man BoT, BWD, and Firelands.
I did not really play in MoP, but I moved to US-Aggramar.
Currently in Chaos Unison-Fizzcrank/Aggramar which is HFC: 9/13M. I am currently HFC: 8/13M

11. We use Discord (https://discordapp.com) for raids. If you don't already have it, can you get it: I have the app installed currently.
12. Do you have a working microphone and do you use it: Yes and yes
13. We raid 20 mans. Can your computer handle this: Definitely
14. Do you have a stable and reliable internet connection: Yes, for the most part
15. We understand that no one is perfect. What aspect do you feel you can improve or strengthen: I talk a lot, I am slowly getting better at not talking at all in raid unless needed to.

Our current raid schedule is as follows:

Tuesday 9:00pm PST - 12:00am PST
Wednesday 9:00pm PST - 12:00am PST

16. Can you make these times (explain as necessary): Yes, unless there is a family emergency(Which doesn't happen almost at all but just in case, I am stating it now).
17. If you ever have to miss a raid, show up late or leave early, are you going to make it known (in advance, if possible): Yes, I try to give as far in advance notices as I can for being missing/being late/leaving early for raid.
18. Are you willing to sit out / be subbed in and out of raids? (when necessary or beneficial for an encounter): Yes, and I would like to be able to kill a boss if I missed one due to those reasons.

Other Information
19. Please provide a link to a screenshot of your raiding UI: http://imgur.com/hTcAaUA
20. Please list important raiding addons you use (even if they are obvious in your screenshot): Skada, Tidy Plates, Z-Pearl Unit Frames, Bartender, Exorsus Raid Tools, Castbars.
21. Please provide a link to any logs (Warcraftlogs, etc.): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/chara...test/#boss=1798
22. Why should we recruit you (what can you bring to the guild): I tend to not mess up mechanics too often, if I do they will immediately be fixed by next pull. I am all about teamwork, because that's what raiding is about, I like helping people out and such.
23. Do you know anyone in Dissent: No
24. If you are not already on Stormrage, when are you available to transfer: May take me a week after trials(or sooner), if I were to be accepted.
25. Please provide your preferred method of contact (battletag, realid, email, skype, etc) and tell us which one it is: Battle Tag: Cyntro#1530
26. Is there anything else you would like us to know about you: Not something too important, but I can talk a lot sometimes(Not During Pulls) and it is because I like to have fun, I take raiding seriously but I like my chats during the down times of raid.

For this last section please complete one of the following options
27. Make up your own question and answer it:
27. Tell us something unique about yourself:
27. What is your best quality: I like laughing and having the good times!
Badger
Posted: Mar 6 2016, 05:23 AM

Group: Officer
Member No.: 59

Hey there,

Thank you for apping, would love to see some logs though.

--------------------------------------

Edit: Foundem
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic Options

Skin created by Lanstrifer of IF Skin Zone.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0279 seconds · Archive